If you’re reading this, you received your Dato DUO dev kit. Congrats! We’ll be updating this guide this week for a more graphic version.
- Plug in the micro USB cable for power
- Press the big button in the middle of the sequencer to start the sequence
The mini jack next to the USB connector is the headphone/line out jack. The other two jacks are used for sync.
The rightmost potentiometer on the synth side can be used as a volume control.
known hardware issues
- No graphics on the face plate
- Sync in does not work and will not work in this revision
- Digital noise comes out of the speaker
- The envelopes can be clicky at times