If you're reading this, you received your Dato DUO dev kit. Congrats! We'll be updating this guide this week for a more graphic version.
1. Plug in the micro USB cable for power
2. Press the big button in the middle of the sequencer to start the sequence
The mini jack next to the USB connector is the headphone/line out jack. The other two jacks are used for sync.
The rightmost potentiometer on the synth side can be used as a volume control.
known hardware issues
- No graphics on the face plate
- Sync in does not work and will not work in this revision
- Digital noise comes out of the speaker
- The envelopes can be clicky at times